1 Day | Workshop | 50 Participants Maximum
The ACCESS for ELLs Score Reports provide specific information on students' academic English language proficiency. During this training, participants will explore how the WIDA Standards and Assessment System is connected to the ACCESS for ELLs score reports. Participants will examine the different types and uses of score reports. They will also make connections between the students’ proficiency scores and WIDA Performance Definitions in determining instructional practices.
Participants will be able to:
• Explain the purpose of the ACCESS for ELLs Assessment
• Identify the differences in the types of ACCESS for ELLs Score Reports and their uses
• Describe considerations and methods for disseminating information contained in the score reports
• Expose the academic language connection between score reports and WIDA Performance Definitions within instructional practices
• Recognize how to use the score reports in collaborative conversations to inform language development