Date Message Sent
||[RIDE] - updated reporting features in Enrollment Census
||Dr. Ken Gu - LEA
|This is to inform you that RIDE has added/updated the following reporting features in your State Enrollment Census. To use these reporting features effective, you need to keep you district calendar, student enrollment and attendance records up to-date.
1. ADM - district calculated - formerly known as Student Membership - this is total student membership based on what you submitted under ADM - often times out-dated.
2. ADA - district calculated - formerly known as Student Attendance - this is total student attendance based on what you submitted under ADA - often times out-dated.
3. ADM - state calculated - new - this is total student membership days based on actual enrollment, district and State calendar;
4. ADA - state calculated - new - this is total student attendance days based on State calculated student membership minus total absence.
5. Absence Excused - new - this is total days of excused absences based on daily absence data.
6. Absence Unexcused - new - this is total days of unexcused absences based on daily absence data.
All reporting functions are under 'Report Data'.
Contact our help desk or myself for any questions.
Thank you and have great evening.
Kenneth Gu, 222-8957, email@example.com