Date Message Sent
||RIDE - how to keep your eRIDE login/password safe and secure
||Dr. Ken Gu - SEA
|Please read/follow the instructions below to keep your eRIDE user login and password safe and secure.
A. How to change your password.
1. login to eRIDE with your current login and password;
2. click on Change Password
3. type in the old password;
4. type in the new password; confirm new password by retyping it;
5. click on the 'Update' button.
You may then logout and log back in with your new password.
We recommend that you update your password from time to time or everytime you feel your login information is comprised.
B. How to retrieve your user login password when forgotten or missing.
1. On the eRIDE home page, click on 'Login/password Lookup';
2. type in your name and the email address that you provided us for eRIDE access;
3. if your email address has changed, you need to type in the email address you last used with eRIDE;
4. click on Submit;
If we have the right email address, your user login/password will be automatically sent to you instantly.
IMPORTANT: It is highly recommended that you NOT share your login information with your colleagues or your staff in your district, they should be given their own user logins if they don't have one. Talk to your district eRIDE data managers to obtain user accounts on eRIDE.
Thank you for helping keep your eRIDE portal secure and user friendly!