Date Message Sent
||eRIDE - more on the March reporting of rosters
||Dr. Ken Gu - SEA
|This message is sent to LEA data managers only.
If you have not had a chance to read the latest instructions, here are some highlights.
1. This reporting will be based on enrollment as of March 14th; if you submit any student records prior to this date, please make appropriate adjustments on student mobility;
2. Include students attending out-of-district placement programs for all grades; it is absolutely required for Grade 11;
3. For students placed out-of-State, please use code ##998, where ## is your district code; such students will be excluded from State testing and from computing the participation rates.
4. If a student's grade has changed since October, please report the current grade for that student, especially in high school. Grade changes are often times not performed until year-end in some systems, which have caused many problems for State testing in the past.
5. RIDE will use this March reporting of student demographic and program information to report assessment and accountability results, hence it is critical to get the information correct.
For further questions regarding this update, please feel free to call or email me (Dr. Ken Gu, 222-4600 x 2241; email@example.com).