Date Message Sent
||[RIDE] - Deadline reminder and 'Check Duplicates' info
---October enrollment information---
This is to remind you that October enrollment will be due at the end of business on Friday, October 15th, 2010. Included in these requirements are complete, accurate enrollment and address collection uploads. Once you have uploaded your enrollment, please make sure you click on ‘Check Duplicates’ and ‘Check Demographics’ and make any necessary updates.
A signed copy of the district level Submission and Snapshot reports are also a requirement of this process. Those documents MUST be scanned/emailed or faxed to our Office by the end of business on Thursday, October 28th, 2010.
While reviewing the reports, it is imperative that you take the time to verify that the numbers under the different groupings (Lunch, IEP, SEC 504, LEP, etc…) are correct. As a reminder from our Finance office, many funding decisions are connected to free and reduced-price eligibility such as:
- The new state education funding formula,
- Outside school hour programs,
- The Summer Food Service Program,
- Distribution/eligibility of other Federal and State funding,
- e-Rate Program (reduced utilities cost for schools),
- Interest free loans for schools (based on the Federal Tax Payers Relief Act of 1997), and
- Reduction in student loans for teachers who teach in high poverty school districts to name a few.
We are following a new collection protocol, meaning that we will be sending you weekly reminders, contacting you the week of the deadline if no data has been submitted yet, and after the deadline your superintendents will be contacted if no data has been received.
The 'Check Duplicates' link is now functioning for the 10-11 school year.
Updated documents are located here:
Have a great weekend,