Date Message Sent
||[RIDE] - December sign-off reports
|This is to inform you about the three reports that need to be signed off mid-December (December 14th). These reports are:
1. Graduates report for 08-09
2. Dropout report for 08-09
3. Cohort graduation rates (The application to review and sign off the cohort graduation rates will be available during the first week of December).
To ensure the accuracy of the first two reports, districts need to complete the summer withdrawal data submissions in the 09-10 Census (enroll_type=’W’).
Here is the simplified procedure for you to complete the review process.
1. If you have already submitted the summer withdrawals for the 09-10 Enrollment Census, please verify they are accurate and complete. The summer withdrawals should show up in your Submission Status report in Enrollment Census.
2. Almost all districts have summer withdrawals, if you have not submitted any, all un-reported exits are coded as dropouts (e.g., a student was expected to re-enroll for 09-10, but there is no actual enrollment).
3. After you fix the summer withdrawals, verify the graduates and dropouts reports for 08-09 inside the Enrollment Census. Please note that if you make any changes, these reports get updated over night so they will be ready for review the next day.
4. Districts need to sign off these two reports (graduates and dropout) by December 14th.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions; however, we are available for the weekly QA session on Tuesdays.